New Product Spotlight
Follow the Spotlight around the Exhibit Hall to find the latest
and greatest products on the Show Floor!
2016 New Product Spotlight Participants!_____________________________________________________________________________
Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is changing the way we treat cancer in pets. An advanced form of radiation therapy, SRS is an established treatment option in human cancer care that has just recently become available for companion animals. Treatment is noninvasive and nonsurgical, delivering high-dose radiation with RapidArc technology and sub-millimeter precision. Thanks to enhanced effectiveness and efficiency, the entire treatment course is delivered in just 1-3 fractions. Combined with PetCure Oncology's team of board-certified radiation oncologists and unprecedented quality control standards, we can now treat tumors that have previously been considered inoperable due to their delicate locations in the brain, spine, prostate, etc. Other benefits include:
- Treating with the intent to cure, rather than merely ease symptoms
- Treating in a noninvasive, nonsurgical fashion
- Reducing treatment sessions and anesthetic events by 80-95% compared to conventional radiation therapy
- Significant decrease in the quantity, intensity and duration of side effects
- Decreased patient risk and increased client convenience
Vet Landing: http://petcureoncology.com/veterinarians/
Ask us about this new product at booth 225 in the Exhibit Hall.
SediVue Dx™ Urine Sediment Analyzer
The new standard for urine sediment analysis
· Delivers consistent, accurate results in approximately 3 minutes* from only 165 μL (4–5 drops) of fresh urine
· Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields, then identifies and classifies elements within the sediment
· Produces high-resolution, high-contrast digital images that can be shared in real time
IDEXX SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer
Please ask us about this new product at booth 202 in the Exhibit Hall.
3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes. Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
Ask us about this new product at booth 302 in the Exhibit Hall.